Curry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Yield: 4-6 Sandwiches
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES
Prep time: 20 MinCook time: 25 MinTotal time: 45 Min
- 2 Smart Chicken Organic Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 TB plus 1/2 tsp Yellow Curry Powder
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 1/4 cup Chopped Scallions
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Limes, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Roasted Cashews
- Kosher Salt
- Butter Lettuce
- 1 Large Ciabatta Loaf
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chicken breasts onto a sheet tray and season with kosher salt. Sprinkle the 1/2 tsp of curry powder over both sides of the chicken and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Make sure the curry powder and olive oil are evenly coated over the chicken then place in the oven to bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest and cool to room temperature.
- Shred the chicken into a large mixing bowl and add in the remaining 1 TB of curry powder, mayonnaise, garlic, scallions, cilantro, lime, cranberries and cashews.
- Combine everything and season with kosher salt to taste.
- The chicken salad is ready to serve or can be chilled in the fridge for later.
- To assemble the sandwiches, slice open the Ciabatta loaf, pile on the chicken salad and top with butter lettuce.
- Slice the loaf into individual sandwiches and serve.