Thai Style Cucumber Peanut Salad
Yield: 4-6 Servings
THAI STYLE CUCUMBER PEANUT SALAD
Prep time: 15 MinTotal time: 15 Min
- 2 Hot House or English Cucumbers
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 TB Soy Sauce
- 2 Limes, zested and juiced
- 2 TB Ponzu Sauce
- 2 TB Rice Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, hollow out the middle to remove the seeds, and slice the cucumber into 1/4-1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Add cucumbers and remaining ingredients to a large bowl and toss together.
- Finish with sesame seeds and serve.